Alternatively, you can print and fill out the Mission Valley has Talent 2020Registration_Form and mail completed registration form and fee to Helping Hands Fund, P.O. Box 1094, Polson, MT 59860. Also, make sure you have read and understand the current contest rules below. Registration deadline: March 2, 2020
Mission Valley Has Talent
- Mission Valley Has Talent is open to Mission Valley residents 5 to 95 years of age and must have an amateur status.
- Soloists and groups of up to 12 individuals are eligible.
- Winners from past years are eligible to compete.
- Participants may perform one solo act and be part of one group.
- EACH participant must return the completed and signed registration forms by deadline.
- Participants must audition in order to participate. Auditions are for the purpose of screening appropriateness and planning, and will be held prior to the event.
- All routines should be rehearsed and appropriate.
- Participants must perform in apparel suitable for public performance. Contestants must be covered appropriately for a family show at a public venue.
- Singers can use an accompaniment CD, karaoke CD, or have someone accompany them with an instrument. Lip syncing is not allowed.
- All equipment, instruments and props must be provided by participants. Microphone, piano, lighting and sound will be provided. A session on how to use a microphone will be held prior to auditions.
- Participants will be required to attend a mandatory rehearsal.
- All performances must be a minimum of two (2) minutes and shall not exceed seven (7) minutes.
- The deadline to submit forms and non-refundable entry fee is March 2, 2020.
Supports The Helping Hands Fund
P.O. Box 1094
Polson, MT 59860