Mission Valley Has Talent
- Mission Valley Has Talent is open to Mission Valley residents 5 to 95 years of age and must have an amateur status.
- Soloists and groups of up to 12 individuals are eligible.
- Winners from past years are eligible to compete.
- Participants may perform one solo act and be part of one group.
- EACH participant must return the completed and signed registration forms by deadline.
- Participants must audition in order to participate. Auditions are for the purpose of screening appropriateness and planning, and will be held prior to the event.
- All routines should be rehearsed and appropriate.
- Participants must perform in apparel suitable for public performance. Contestants must be covered appropriately for a family show at a public venue.
- Singers can use an accompaniment CD, karaoke CD, or have someone accompany them with an instrument. Lip syncing is not allowed.
- All equipment, instruments and props must be provided by participants. Microphone, piano, lighting and sound will be provided. A session on how to use a microphone will be held prior to auditions.
- Participants will be required to attend a mandatory rehearsal.
- All performances must be a minimum of two (2) minutes and shall not exceed seven (7) minutes.
- The deadline to submit forms and non-refundable entry fee is March 2, 2020.
Supports The Helping Hands Fund
P.O. Box 1094
Polson, MT 59860